Sandy

Moderator: jimmya

jimmya

Sandy

Post by jimmya » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:36 pm

It's already Tuesday afternoon and the devastation from Hurricane Sandy looks worse and worse...our good thoughts and prayers go out to all those people

nascarholly

Re: Sandy

Post by nascarholly » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:15 pm

^^^ Amen.

God bless you and every impacted person always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto! (big smile)

jimmya

Post by jimmya » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:56 am

Townsquare Media/Atlantic City Weathers ‘Sandy’
October 31, 2012 at 7:14 AM (PT)
Be the first to comment!
SHARE THIS PAGE
Like on Facebook

Share on Facebook
Just click the
Share button
Share on Twitter
Just click the
tweet button

Google +1

Share by email
Click here to email
this page to friends
Or pick your favorite ...
Share on digg Share on stumbleupon Share on delicious Share on linkedin | More Sharing ServicesMore

WPUR
In the wake of HURRICANE SANDY, TOWNSQUARE MEDIA Country WPUR (CAT COUNTRY)/ATLANTIC CITY and Hot AC WSJO (SOJO 104.9)/ATLANTIC CITY Brand Manager JOE KELLY checks into ALL ACCESS to tell us that everyone at the five TOWNSQUARE/ATLANTIC CITY stations are safe. Several staffers have been on the air, passing along much needed information to the listeners, since the weekend.
“Thanks to the hard work and genius of our engineer TOM "MACGYVER" McNALLY, we have been on the air throughout the storm and aftermath on most of our stations,” said KELLY. “We're currently up and running on full power on all five stations. I am blessed with wonderful co-workers who believe in true community radio.”
KELLY added that most members of the staff were touched by the storm in some way, such as power outages or minor damages to their homes, and some have not been able to return to their homes yet to assess the damage.
The e-mail server for TOWNSQUARE MEDIA/ATLANTIC CITY is still down, so if anyone needs to reach out, for now you can reach JOE KELLY at joechontos@aol.com.

jimmya

Post by jimmya » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:25 am

I just talked to PHATHEAD, PD of WJVC Long Island and unfortunately he has personally been hit hard, seeing his parents home washed away...reach out to him at phathead@jvcbroadcasting.com

jimmya

Post by jimmya » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:24 am

Last night these poor folks got snow so now they have to deal with that....our prayers and good thoughts go out to them.

jimmya

Post by jimmya » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:15 am

Happy Friday everyone...I'd love hearing how some of the stations in the Northeast are digging out!