Taylor

Moderator: jimmya

nascarholly

Re: Taylor

Post by nascarholly » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Taylor entered the Radio & Records list today at #13! :) :) :)

God bless you and Taylor always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto! (big smile)

Drakea83

Post by Drakea83 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:00 pm

gregtorrington wrote:Makes Katy Perry sound like an intellectual - obviously a fine song for the pop charts, but is there a country fan over 16 that wants to hear it? I'm open to persuasion.
So glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! I keep hoping and praying that sooner or later, we'll see the music swing back to being more country. Record sales are great for the artists and the companies, but at what point do we get back to caring about the music actually being good and not just what'll sell to the masses.

nascarholly

Post by nascarholly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:10 pm

^^^ That right there is just it in my opinion. If the music really isn't all that good, not many people will want to buy it, but yeah I agree with you about how country has got more pop in it these days. Hopefully those in the country industry will soon realize that country can't grow anymore if the roots are yanked out and thrown away.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Radio1240

Post by Radio1240 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Well....the 9 to15 year old boys and mostly girls will relate... boo hoo!...she's about as Country as AC/DC!! ok, maybe a little to far...but...you get the idea.... I like her country stuff.... but that's it...by the way...where the hell his her mother in all this Kennedy stuff.... She needs a good Swift kick in the ass!

Mother Swift...control your kid!!!

nascarholly

Post by nascarholly » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:49 pm

^^^ What is wrong with Taylor going with that Kennedy guy? I know that she is a few years older than him, but with him being 18 now, no one can tell him who to go with anymore.

God bless you and him and Taylor always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Radio1240

Post by Radio1240 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:17 am

Taylor was told to stay away from the Kennedy wedding last weekend by the Kennedys'..she crashed it anyway and stole the wedding day away from the Kennedy bride... that was why she was told to stay away..not invited anyway...not good... get it...

nascarholly

Post by nascarholly » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:27 am

^^^ Where did you hear that she was told to stay away? Because I heard on the Entertainment Tonight show that either the mother of the bride or the mother of the groom thanked her for being there.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

chris57

Post by chris57 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm

That one trick pony-songs about her love life-makes her come across as still in high school and it's really starting to wear thin.

nascarholly

Post by nascarholly » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 am

^^^ I understand why people get tried of hearing her sing about the same old thing, but in a ways its a good thing because every year there is always going to be a new set of kids all over the world who are going from middle school to high school and to me, Taylor is who they should be listening to. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly